Ensure Business Continuity and minimize business risk from unforeseen circumstances. Is there a plan in place? Does your business, data or IT network been protected from the worst? A BCP/DR plan will minimize the risks and the damage.
- An unforeseen catastrophe could be too big a blow for any business to recover from.
- All vital information gone, if the system is not restored in real time, could be out of date.
- Link to DR sites not tested frequently is equal to not having one
- Higher insurance premium as a result of poor risk management
- A disorganized recovery process may impact your customer service
Our complete solution addresses all the key issues associated with disaster recovery, with a practical, reliable and expert plan designed to keep you up running and help speed recovery. Our tailored service includes:
- Develop a well-researched and applicable BCP/DR plan in line with your Business Strategy to enable quick recovery from loss of data or loss of IT systems.
- Assurance of data integrity and recoverability.
- A thoroughly documented BCP/DR program that has been tried and tested, with an audit trail to prove to insurers you took all steps necessary to reduce risk.
- BCP/DR test plan, executed at regular intervals, preferably annually.
- Business continuity/disaster recovery audit and assessment of your current business operation, business impact assessment, risk assessment, advice and recommended options, all conducted by professional specialists. The result is a BCP/DR Plan which complements your business strategy.
Disaster need not spell the end of your business. With SecqureOne providing the protection and back-up plan, you can rest assured that, if disaster strikes, your financial impacts are lessened, your data and systems are secure, your recovery is easier and your customers continue to be looked after.
- Business continuity – our flexible contingency and resilience solutions mean minimum business disruption, minimum impact on customers and employees.
- Data recovery assurance – you can proceed with daily operations while implementing long term recovery.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Recovery gets underway sooner – plan for Immediate or scheduled recovery. Our solution sees to it that vital systems are available and redirects telecommunications so that contact with customers and suppliers is maintained.
Let’s Talk for additional information or assistance.