Small and Mid-sized Enterprises (SME), with 100+ employees, are exposed to the same security threats as large enterprises yet often don’t have the resources required to protect their valuable information assets. SecqureOne offers Security Made Easy Solution (SMES) to secure your network and corporate communications. This solution is a combination of offsite and onsite, reducing the cost on infrastructure and personnel investments.
SecqureOne‘s Security Made Easy Solution is a highly flexible and scalable service that is based on industry best practices, and is designed to assist Small and Mid-size Enterprises address the security challenges in the following areas:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Policies and Procedures
- Security Responsibility
- Security Awareness and Training
- Contingency Planning
Vulnerability Assessment – Conduct a Vulnerability Assessment on a quarterly basis to identify the vulnerabilities in the network and applications. This process is to identify potential vulnerabilities in the electronic media within the organization that uses to create, receive, maintain or transmit client data.
Penetration Testing – Conduct a Penetration Testing on a semi-annual basis to detect the holes in the network and applications. This process is to perform a test from a hacker perspective to check if the vulnerabilities can be compromised within the organization.
Policies and Procedures – For implementing security within the organization, it is important that they adopt policies and procedures that adhere to the requirements. SecqureOne shall provide a comprehensive policy and procedure solution that will utilize the best practices within the industry.
Security Responsibility – SecqureOne’s Managed Security Service is provided through a security management platform on a 24 x 7 basis. Our platform can integrate with any other technology, allowing us to bring in data from all sources and present our analysts with total attack context when investigating security events. The deep expertise and experience of our security professionals help protect clients from internal and external threats and to facilitate compliance.
Security Awareness Training – SecqureOne’s security awareness training will be provided to all the workforce of your organization. This program will educate the workforce about their security responsibilities and best practices.
Contingency Planning - On an annual basis we will conduct a business impact analysis and provide recommendations for Business Continuity / Disaster Recover planning.
Six Elements of Comprehensive Security Solution
- Vulnerability Assessment – Identifying vulnerabilities within network and applications
- Penetration Testing – Detecting the holes that can be compromised
- Technologies – Firewall, Network IDS/IPS, End Point Protection, Secure Wi Fi, Email Protection, Web Protection, Web Server Protection, Secure Branch Office Connectivity, Remote access VPN, DoS protection, Mobile Device Management Security, Mobile Security (Android)
- Policies and Procedures – Firewall Configuration Standards, Physical Security Procedures, Data Integrity Procedures, NTP Configuration Procedures
- Security Awareness Training – Security Reminders, Protection from Malicious Software, Log-in Monitoring, Password Management
- Contingency Planning – Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan
SecqureOne offers Security Made Easy Solution tailored to meet every Small and Mid-size Enterprises for their security requirements. Key features of SecqureOne’s Security Made Easy are:
- Bundled outsourced solution for a fixed monthly fee
- Periodic performance of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security responsibility, Policy and Procedure Analysis and contingency planning
- Training, certification and periodic audit and evaluation to keep your organization fully secured at all times
- Keeping you secure, to help you focus on your business of delivering exceptional client service
- Gain Momentum - Move your business forward by focusing on your core competencies instead of security.
- Reallocate Resources- Spend less on infrastructure, staff and training.
- Mitigate Risk- Maintain your state of security, reducing risk and scope. Our Security experts ensure your solution remains up to date.
- Long-Term Commitment – Our annual support program ensures support to business of all size
- Expert Advice – SecqureOne experts bring wide experience in establishing continuous security