SecqureOne is dedicated to protecting law firms and other legal organizations from cyber-attacks and client information loss. Law firms hold sensitive information within their networks, and that information needs to be guarded with the utmost security available. Security breaches to a law firm can lead to lawsuits, damage to reputation, and loss of sensitive information; however, law firms are often less equipped to secure their infrastructure and communications as effectively as the clients that they represent.
SecqureOne‘s Managed Security Services Program is a highly flexible and scalable service that is based on industry best practices, and is designed to assist Law firms address the security challenges in the following areas:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Policies and Procedures
- Security Responsibility
- Security Awareness and Training
- Contingency Planning
Vulnerability Assessment – Conduct a Vulnerability Assessment on a semi-annual basis to identify the vulnerabilities in the network and applications. This process is to identify potential vulnerabilities in the electronic media within the organization that uses to create, receive, maintain or transmit client data.
Penetration Testing – Conduct a Penetration Testing on a semi-annual basis to detect the holes in the network and applications. This process is to perform a test from a hacker perspective to check if the vulnerabilities can be compromised within the organization.
Policies and Procedures – For implementing security within the organization, it is important that they adopt policies and procedures that adhere to the requirements. SecqureOne shall provide a comprehensive policy and procedure solution that will utilize the best practices within the industry.
Security Responsibility – SecqureOne’s Managed Security Service is provided through a security management platform on a 24 x 7 basis. Our platform can integrate with any other technology, allowing us to bring in data from all sources and present our analysts with total attack context when investigating security events. The deep expertise and experience of our security professionals help protect clients from internal and external threats and to facilitate compliance.
Security Awareness Training – SecqureOne’s security awareness training will be provided to all the workforce of your organization. This program will educate the workforce about their security responsibilities and best practices.
Contingency Planning - On an annual basis we will conduct a business impact analysis and provide recommendations for Business Continuity / Disaster Recover planning.
Six Elements of Comprehensive Security Solution
- Vulnerability Assessment – Identifying vulnerabilities within network and applications
- Penetration Testing – Detecting the holes that can be compromised
- Technologies – Firewall, Network IDS/IPS, End Point Protection, Secure Wi Fi, Email Protection, Web Protection, Web Server Protection, Secure Branch Office Connectivity, Remote access VPN, DoS protection, Mobile Device Management Security, Mobile Security (Android)
- Policies and Procedures – Firewall Configuration Standards, Physical Security Procedures, Data Integrity Procedures, NTP Configuration Procedures
- Security Awareness Training – Security Reminders, Protection from Malicious Software, Log-in Monitoring, Password Management
- Contingency Planning – Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan
SecqureOne offers Managed Security Services Program tailored to meet every Small, Large Legal Firms for their security requirements. Key features of SecqureOne’s Managed Security Services are:
- Bundled outsourced solution for a fixed monthly fee
- Periodic performance of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security responsibility, Policy and Procedure Analysis and contingency planning
- Training, certification and periodic audit and evaluation to keep your organization fully secured at all times
- Keeping you secure, to help you focus on your business of delivering exceptional client service
- Gain Momentum - Move your business forward by focusing on your core competencies instead of security.
- Reallocate Resources- Spend less on infrastructure, staff and training.
- Mitigate Risk- Maintain your state of security, reducing risk and scope. Our Security experts ensure your solution remains up to date.
- Long-Term Commitment – Our annual support program ensures support to business of all size
- Expert Advice – SecqureOne experts bring wide experience in establishing continuous security